Attachment preview problem

Since Opentools.de has now gone away I've created this forum to house FAQs and support for this mod in phpBB2.

Moderator: Experts

streamino

Re: Attachment preview problem

Post by streamino »

still i cant see my attachments in my message.and when i wanted to delete any message that information message has shown '' the message which you wanted to delete is not exist in database '' but it was in database and it had been deleted when i deleted it.it s a bug i think.
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Did you remove the line from functions_post.php as instructed? Seems to still be redirecting before the posting of the file to the message so it is vital that you remove that line from the functions_post.php file and put it after the attachment statement in posting.php

FYI your other error has nothing to do with this change I recommended. That's something else and doesn't have anything to do with Attachment MOD.
streamino

Post by streamino »

redirect(append_sid("viewtopic.$phpEx?" . POST_POST_URL . "=" . $post_id) . '#' . $post_id, true);

david,this code was twice in the functions_post and i had deleted only one of them .And now i delete second one ,everthing seems well .thanks alot for all your help and support.
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Ah...didn't realize that. Well glad I could help ;-)
taifun-orkan

Post by taifun-orkan »

Dear David!

I don't know, my problem is similar than in this threat, but could not be solved that way. I use phpBB 2.0.22 and the latest attachment mod. I am able to attach documents and images, that means they could be uploaded bat are not displayed in the post later, only the images are shown but no other attachments like documents. They are on the server but cannot displayed!

http://www.mypoems.de/test-attachment-t3300.html
with two attachments, one image and a text-file

Excanging docs for my poetry board is very important!

Thank you for your help!
Bernhard from Germany
maxbucksov

Post by maxbucksov »

Thank you so much! Had the same issue - now solved! :)
Last edited by DavidIQ on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Locked post.