User Color Groups/Ranks On Index Page

I will no longer provide phpBB2 support due to phpBB2's EOL announcement. If you need help with phpBB2 you can try phpBB2 Refugees.
Coroner

User Color Groups/Ranks On Index Page

Post by Coroner »

Hey David. I have another one for you to look at and oh buy the way, I'm nascar0u81 :) but don't think your obligated to find the fix. If it's possible, cool. If not, I'll just have to live with this one cause it works fine I'm just look to enhance it.

Here goes........

In the screen shot you'll notice that at the bottom there is a row with colored ranks. Blue=admin, green=moderator, red=server admin, yellow=»cOd«member and lightblue=member. When a member logs in their font color matches their ranks.

In the row just above that row you'll see the "Last Visit Mod". No ranks listed but shows everyone who has visited in the past 24 hours. Works justs fine BUT! I would like the font colors to match their ranks just like the other row?

The first row mentioned mod is "Simple_Colored_Usergroups_v101a" and the second mod is "last_visit_1.2.10em". As you can guess, there's no way to contact the authors of "last_visit_1.2.10em".

I have attached both mods for your review.

I hope this one might be something simple but seems like every time I come up with something like this it always turns out to be close to impossible.

Please let me know what you think and once again, thank you so very much for all your efforts.

--Jim
usercolorscreenshot.JPG
Simple_Colored_Usergroups_v101a.zip
(21.07 KiB) Downloaded 767 times
last_visit_1.2.10em.zip
(20.14 KiB) Downloaded 759 times
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Re: User Color Groups/Ranks On Index Page

Post by DavidIQ »

Sounds simple enough. I'll take a look a little later.
Coroner

Post by Coroner »

Hey David. My site was down for a week while I fought with the folks holding my domain registration. Got it back up but not without costs and issues.

Anyways, have you had an opportunity to look this over yet?

Please let my know and as always, thank you for all your efforts and support.
Coroner

Post by Coroner »

Never mind. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see the included mod edits for this.

All fixed for now.....