help with ReIMG

Need help with your forum? Ask away. Remember though that there's always http://www.phpbb.com/community

Moderator: Experts

Hans Henrik

help with ReIMG

Post by Hans Henrik » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:55 am

i tried to install ReIMG 2.0.0 on a phpBB 3.0.9 board and.. now when i go to the mods tab in admin panel, i just get alot of errors
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_reimg.php on line 48: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions_reimg.php on line 67: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3769)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3769)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3769)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3769)
and i guess its because 2.0.0 is for 3.0.8
got some questions,
is it safe to just delete the files and undo the changes to

Code: Select all

styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html
styles/prosilver/template/ucp_pm_viewmessage_print.html
styles/prosilver/template/viewtopic_print.html
to delete it? or is it something more that needs to be done to remove it?

and, is there any plans/work to update it for 3.0.9 ? and any idea on how much needs to be changed for it to work on 3.0.9?

DavidIQ
Site Admin

Re: help with ReIMG

Post by DavidIQ » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Nothing to do with that. Please have a read of:
http://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/r ... /faq/f_623

Hans Henrik

Post by Hans Henrik » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 am

thanks! seems to work now

out of curiosity though, any idea what happens with posts with resized images if one decide to uninstall the mod (or perhaps, install a fresh plugin-free phpbb3 and just transfer the database) ?

also, is the v2.0.0 known to work for 3.0.9?

DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Works fine on 3.0.9. There is nothing specific to 3.0.8.

Images that are resized by the MOD just won't be resized if you uninstall the MOD.